Possibly the singlemost hardy azalea, smothered in showy lavender-pink flowers in spring before the leaves, dwarf compact mounded habit; absolutely must have well-drained, highly acidic and organic soil, use plenty of peat moss when planting
Meadow Acres Guarantee
- Please call before you uproot & return guaranteed materials.
- Nursery stock is guaranteed for 3 years from the day of purchase.
- Perennials, Roses, and Clematis are guaranteed for 1 year from the date of purchase.
- A receipt, the dead plant and the plant tags must be presented to receive a credit.
- A credit for the dead plant will be issued for the price paid.
NOTE: Nursery stock, Perennials, Roses, and Clematis bought with a replacement credit are not guaranteed.