A commercially grown plum that is excellent for drying; showy fragrant white flowers in spring; large, freestone purple-blue prune-plums in late summer; an upright spreading tree, compact and ornamental; needs full sun, well-drained soil and a pollinator. Best for cooking, baking, drying and canning.
Meadow Acres Guarantee
- Please call before you uproot & return guaranteed materials.
- Nursery stock is guaranteed for 3 years from the day of purchase.
- Perennials, Roses, and Clematis are guaranteed for 1 year from the date of purchase.
- A receipt, the dead plant and the plant tags must be presented to receive a credit.
- A credit for the dead plant will be issued for the price paid.
NOTE: Nursery stock, Perennials, Roses, and Clematis bought with a replacement credit are not guaranteed.